- ( 0 Customer Review )
Model 8730 Shallow 7″ Round LED Headlights
The Model 8730 Shallow 7” round LED Headlight will effectively light your way during the night and enable safe driving while giving your vehicle a signature look. These headlights install easily with plug-and-play wiring and fit perfectly in the OEM housing for Mack trucks and Thomas Built buses (PAR56). The Model 8730 Shallow 7” series LED Headlight was designed to fit in vehicles that are tight on space and require a shorter depth than standard headlights.
SmartHeat® Technology. Now available for the Model 8730 Shallow 7” offers a heated lens to help clear ice and snow in hazardous conditions.
Dual Burn® Technology. For when you need the most light. Dual Burn® technology combines high and low beam when turning on your high beam for an extra punch of light down the road while maintaining the widespread of the low beam.
ComfortLite® Technology. Light in all the right places. We’ve created a new ComfortLite® technology, which not only provides a more powerful punch down the road but also delivers additional illumination above the horizon. Drive behind them, and you’ll never go back to using another standard headlight again.
Model 8730 Product Specifications:
- Raw Lumen Output 3547 (High Beam); 2,800 (Low)
- Effective Lumen Output 1400 (High Beam); 925 (Low)
- Candela Output 62,100 (High Beam); 20,500 (Low)
- Nominal LED Color Temperature 5000 K
- Beam Pattern(s):
- Forward Lighting – High Beam (DOT)
- Forward Lighting – Low Beam (DOT)
- Input Voltage 12-24V DC
- 2.25A @ 12V DC (Low Beam) 2.75A @ 12V DC (High Beam)
- 1.00A @ 24V DC (Low Beam) 1.25A @ 24V DC (High Beam)
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Mounting: Retrofits H6024 sealed beam headlamps
- Connector: H4
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty on non-heated; 2 year on heated
- Standards: DOT & SAE Compliant,
- Automotive Bulbs
- Driving Lights
- Fog Lights
- Work Lights
- Heated Tail Lights and Signals
- Parts and Accessories